Jodie Marsh: 'Bodybuilding [Photos]

Jodie Marsh: 'Bodybuilding has ended my man drought and improved my love life'

Jodie Marsh (born 23 December 1978) is an Engl...Image via Wikipedia
She stunned fans yesterday when she revealed her new bodybuilding physique. But now Jodie Marsh has revealed she has her new body to thank for ending her two-year man drought. The 32-year-old former glamour model insists she feels 'sexier than ever' and says her new career has given her a new lease of life on the man front.


She told The Sun: 'I have never attracted so much interest from blokes in my life. It's been a real eye-opener. For the last two years I went through a complete drought of men.

'No one was chatting me up. I despaired of ever having a boyfriend, or even a date, again. But since I became a bodybuilder, I've suddenly got about 50 guys interested in me.'

Jodie, who has dated stars including Fran Cosgrave and Kian Egan, as well as experimenting with the same sex in a brief lesbian phase, added to Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby on This Morning today that she has already picked up a few phone numbers from her first championship.





Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2045501/Jodie-Marsh-Bodybuilding-ended-man-drought-improved-love-life.html#ixzz1aAA4KVo9
Enhanced by Zemanta